Monday, April 12, 2010

i saw you changing to a good boy♥

helloo posting again!
didnt post for every long i think. ^^
saturday~
didnt go out,
stayed at home, do my school works,
gah! that day didnt see baby, miss him le!
at night went to eat dinner with parents!
well on sunday~
went out to study with baby! haahaa
he pei me go up to put the bag he buy for me,
then went down to study.
when i finished my work,wrote my first letter to him.
haahaa, threatened himm!!! if he dont finish his chinese, i throw in dust bin!!!
hehee he have no choice but to do his work,
ahhh!!!! baby i got nothing to say but just wanna say i love you.
you super cute!! onli you can make me feel happy!
i feel happy when ever i am with you..
i can never cry or sad when you are beside me,
when i going home, cant bear to let go baby's hand loh!
then today went to school,
carried same bag as baby,
gave baby the key chain!
heehee :]
went for training after school,
had family dinner thats why went home earlier then the rest,
saw baby, so he pei me go home.
haahaa had lots of fun luh,
tomorrow pei baby study!
heehee, end here,
byebye♥
andand i am deleting you from my memory

baby, dont sad le.
i saw you changing,
even if the rest didnt.
i can give up on the whole, but cant give up on you,
baby i am there for you, cheer up bi,
iloveyou♥

No comments:

Post a Comment