Sunday, April 4, 2010

i am starting to miss you baby♥

helloo!! posting again!
haahaa i getting more qing lao already,
everyday post,
hahah!!!
well, today had tuition, teacher came late, so ended late,
baby waited for me very long le ): sorrysorry baby ):
baby when i go down, baby didnt even angry! baby like waited for half an hour le bahs!
and he didnt even angry! baby i love you!
went to garden with baby, hahah wanted him to study,
baby keep say lazylazylazy,
hahah, scared say bad thing abt him here,
scared later him bird gang come find me!
haahaa jk lah baby,,
then suddenly dizzling! walked around with baby!
haahaa,, end up in the SENIOR CITIZENS CORNER
baby bite me! now still got the teeth shape!
haahaa! btw its ok baby!
mummy suddenly message me, say need go home le,
haahaa
baby pei me to void deck there, i went up,
haahaa, then went out with family to eat dinner,
end here byebye!♥


baby the moment my hand seprate with yours,
i am starting to miss you,
even if it is just a second ago,
baby iloveyou!!
4ever!♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment