Wednesday, March 31, 2010

baby you promised me that you will love, care and protect me, iloveyou forever♥♥

helloo friends! posting again,
hahah baby just went sleep,
just started to do hw,
hahah lazy do luh,
today, at school was quite fun ,
cause seating in front of baby,
hahaha,, studied in school,
after school, went to see people high jump,
hahah melson cool luh, jump damn high!
how i wish i can jump that high!
hahah actually baby wanted to send me home,
but then went home with peishan,,
at my block there saw baby with his friends!
didnt call him haahaa! they like went to 11 floor,
baby you promise me no smoke de ah,
hahah i trust you de lah!
haahaa tomorrow  still have sports day!
going out with baby and friends after that,
haahaa cant wait
and chiweng, dont call me mummy!
byebye♥

baby,
thanks for being there,
when i am down, 
you was there for me,
iloveyou 4ever!♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment